The Faculty of Engineering and Computing in Coventry University is ideally situated in the birthplace of the British motor industry and the historical heart of UK manufacturing. Coventry University have a well-earned global reputation for research and teaching. In particular, our innovative Activity-led Learning approach is internationally recognised and has shaped the unique culture of our forward-facing Faculty in its new £55m state-of-the art building. We have a strong tradition of business-focussed education and research, working with some of the biggest names in industry, including Jaguar, Ford, Land Rover, IBM, GE Aviation, Cummins and Intel. We strive to empower both our students and our business partners through expert education, training and research. We are firmly focussed on preparing students for successful careers, in the context of industry’s current and future demands.
- Department of Computing
- Department of Mathematics and Control Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering, Architecture and Building
- Department of Aerospace, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Department of Mechanical and Automotive Engineering
- Department of Engineering Management